Category Archives: 10 Day Green Smoothie Fast
If you’re looking for the perfect way to cleanse your body and lose weight, then the 10 day green smoothie fast is the thing you need. The first step in losing weight is detoxification. We’re constantly surrounded with all sorts of negative influences, from the polluted air we breathe and the genetically modified food filled with toxins and pesticides. That’s why every person on this planet should do a full body cleansing and the green smoothie fast is the better for it. Not only you’ll get rid of toxins, you’ll also lose weight and improve your health. Experts claim that raw greens can heal your body. Try our 10day green smoothie fast, we guarantee it will be life changing. Not only you’ll feel more energized, healthier, but you’ll also teach your stomach to desire healthy and nutrient-rich foods. Take on the 10 day green smoothie fast challenge.
Rules for the 10 day green smoothie fast:
– The only ingredients you’ll be using the next 10 days are fruits, veggies and water
– Veggies are going to become your best friends during the 10 day fast. Choose any green leafy veggie. The healthiest are: arugula, beet greens, carrot top leaves, collard greens, dandelion greens, kale, lettuce, mustard greens, parsley, radish tops, sorrel, spinach, spring greens, turnip greens, watercress.
– Add your favorite fruits. If you’re diabetic or have Candida, use only low-sugar fruits. Low-sugar fruits include apples, grapefruits, lemons, limes, cherries, berries, goji berries, and blueberries. Moderate-sugar fruits include peaches, oranges, pears, apples, pomegranates, and plums. High-sugar fruits include apricots, melons, kiwis, mangos, papayas, pineapples, bananas, dates, figs, raisins, and grapes.
– Try to use organic fruits and veggies for your smoothie. Thoroughly wash them to get rid of the pesticides.
– Although you’re not allowed to eat food, any time you feel really hungry during the fast, you can snack on: apples, celery, carrots and cucumbers.
– The green smoothie has enough proteins but if you feel that you’re going to need more energy throughout the day, add some protein powder in your smoothie
Your Green Smoothie Daily Routine:
– Always start your day with a glass of water. This way you’ll replenish what was lost overnight. Drink water throughout the day, from 8-10 glasses per day to keep your body hydrated.
– Drink a cup of detox tea or any kind of herbal tea such as: chamomile, dandelion or green tea.
– Drink three smoothies per day
– Your smoothie should be consisted of 70% veggies and 30% fruits. Don’t try to cheat and use more fruits.
You might be feeling really hungry during the first 2 days. Don’t give up. Snack some fruits and veggies, but don’t overeat. Your body just needs some time to adjust to smaller amounts of food. Everything will be better in the 3rd day. So don’t give up and finish your 10 day green smoothie fast.