Category Archives: CNA Job Description
The CNA Job Description may differ according to State of employment. The consideration of the special needs of the patients and their different behaviours are usually the key requirements from the ideas of nursing. For the certified degree of nursing assistant for being employed, minimum skills as well as knowledge requirements are mentioned below:
• She should be certified through State of residence for the nurse assistant
• She should be capable to perform the basic calculations of math
• Exchange of the patient care details is important on job and also to keep a courteous relationship along the patients that is why CNA should possess great interpersonal as well as awesome communication skills
• Nurse aide should be able to completely communicate in the language of English. Key English communication skills also learned in the high level of school is enough for the nurse aide to be well capable to transcribe and communicate the orders.
• As the nursing assistant, one should have be quite familiar with policies, process, organizational structure with the standards of health care where you would be working.
• CNA should also participate in on-going trainings that is related to their job description