Category Archives: Threadlift
Looking and staying good takes a lot of work. Using cosmetics isn’t enough already most especially if you are already getting older. Luckily, there are now different treatment methods for fighting the inevitable part of growing older which are the signs of aging. Such solutions involve having Botox, laser skin tightening, surgical facelift and threadlift which is gaining in popularity these days.
A threadlift, also known as feather lift surgery, is the process of gently lifting the sagging facial skin or any facial distortion to achieve a more youthful and beautiful appearance. Threadlift involves inserting very fine surgical sutures into the soft tissue of the face which will then lift and support sagging facial areas.
Although it cannot offer the same results as with a full surgical face lift, many patients are already satisfied with the outcomes of threadlift.
Who can be a candidate for a threadlift treatment?
Most cases of threadlift treatment were done on women on their mid-30s between mid-40s. These ages are the periods where signs of aging and facial sagging will start to occur. If you have any of the skin concerns below, you may be a candidate for a threadlift.
- Mild or minimal signs of sagging of the eyebrows, eyebags, neck, jowls and cheeks.
- Previous plastic surgery (facelift or necklift) treatment is already wearing off.
- Younger people with weakened muscles on the parts of cheek and eyebrow
- Healthy individuals that have been allowed to undergo such procedure.
- Must be between 17-77 years of age.
Who aren’t allowed for a threadlift?
- People with bleeding and clotting disorders
- People taking anti-coagulants
- People with drinking and smoking problems
- People that don’t understand and come to terms with the procedure and its outcome.
If you are a suitable candidate for a threadlift procedure, the next thing you need to do is find a qualified threadlift surgeon or practitioner. One must choose a qualified and experienced surgeon to perform the delicate threadlift procedure on them in order to achieve desirable results and in a way a type of assurance that the treatment will be a success.
Below are tips on how to find a reliable and trusted threadlift surgeon.
- Be sure to the practitioners qualifications. Don’t be afraid to ask to see certifications proving his expertise in the field of facial rejuvenation treatments.
- Choose someone who specializes in the kind of treatment you’re opting for. If you want a facelift, pick someone who has already done several facial threadlift procedures.
- It is also advisable that you ask if the surgeon is affiliated with any professional organisations. Check with the organisation whether they recognize the surgeon to perform the delicate procedure or not.
- Ask patients who have undergone threadlift from the practitioner you are booking an appointment with and ask to see before and after images of the results. Checking the photographs will give you an insight of the surgeon’s abilities and outcomes.
How much will it cost to have the treatment?
The cost of having a threadlift procedure done varies from clinics to clinics and from countries of operations as well. But if you really want to have the procedure done on you, you have to prepare at least $2,000. If you’re on a tighter budget, there are other cheaper alternatives too.
If you have other concerns about threadlift, feel free to contact us.